i can bare this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shuddertothink, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

my best friend or who i thought was, just told me what a piece of shit i am, that he hates me, and wants nothing more to do with me. when all i ever did was love and be there for him. he was the only one i had, now theres nobody left who cares if i live or die. theres not one person. nothing is ever good enuff and nothing i say matters. i feel pathetic, and foolish. i know im worthless and im never gonnna be anything but. its broken me beyond repair. i want to die so bad. i just want it to end coz nothing gets better ever. i must really be wretched. i cant stop crying, and i feel dead inside. why do i bother. i want it to just be overwith. i dont want my life anymore.

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

i am sorry your best friend did that to you. what had you done to him? life can be really wierd how even the closest people to someone may someday reject them.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

There is no accounting for the actions of people - so sometimes it is better to not even try to rationalize their actions. I am sending you big fuzzy cyber teddy bear to hug and hope after your cry you can look for something to help yourself to get into a better place in your mind.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    My ex does this with my kids she tells them i m worthless as yes it hurts alot and with all other bullshit i put up with bought me right down.But other night i had a really good think and if these scum have nothing better to do than put ppl down they are not worth your time.I n fact they should be here too as they are hiding there own pitfall.Try and stay strong and believe in yourself sounds like you gave him alot of you if he going to be like that dont bother look after you.Another thing your not worthless ppl are good at bringing ppl down to believe this but as i said just believe in you that will take you far.We always here too so post as you need to always somebody willing to listen.Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.