I can do it.

shelled1

unbelonger
SF Supporter
I've read through that webpage, more of a skim, and think it has great tips. Thinks like imaging the worse case scenario if you do something, versus if you don't. I've messed myself up so much by holding back, endangered my health even, based on past experience.

Sometimes the worse case scenario (or even worse!) can happen, and it's so hard to always face that outcome alone. Even though it is said we should be self-sufficient in providing self-comfort, (not rely on validation of others). When I can't, it just adds to my feelings of pathetic-ness..

sozinho

I've read through that webpage, more of a skim, and think it has great tips. Thinks like imaging the worse case scenario if you do something, versus if you don't. I've messed myself up so much by holding back, endangered my health even, based on past experience.

Sometimes the worse case scenario (or even worse!) can happen, and it's so hard to always face that outcome alone. Even though it is said we should be self-sufficient in providing self-comfort, (not rely on validation of others). When I can't, it just adds to my feelings of pathetic-ness..
yes so difficult to face the outcome alone. So I am starting to hang out more in SF and also been talking to one friend.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00