I can feel it building...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Arch, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch

Arch Member

I've been in a stable status since my last attempt, on Sept. 14th. Until recently i've been only mildly depressed, with some more drastic drops here and there. Over the last three days or so I've started to be come increasingly lonely and depressed. I don't want to talk to anybody, not even my go-to person for my depression. I long for compainionship now, more than ever. I'm worried that by the end of the week I'll be so depressed again, that i'll become drastically suicidal again. Please, please help. I can't put those who are close to me through it again.

2. mimosa

mimosa New Member

I don't really know what to say because I too feel desperate, so probably this won't mean anything to you, but please believe you have value and worth - everybody does - and maybe things will improve for you enough to find a way to keep trying.

3. Arch

Arch Member

Today was terrible. I was too depressed to do any work, people obviously noticed I was upset, but I wouldn't admit to it to anybody. The day just got progressively worse and worse. By this point I'm pretty much about to start preparing for death this weekend.

4. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

I've been having similar issues. I've been in a lot of pain, can't feel good about anything.

Feel restless in bed, can't sleep, want to just sleep my life away at this point, but can't even do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.