I can hardly endure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pillowpants, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pillowpants

Pillowpants New Member

I live in a house of cult Christians, past fundamentalists. They physically and emotionally abuse me because I am not a Christian. They pulled me out of school and have forced me to stop speaking to all my friends. They force me to go to Church 3x and week and beat me if I refuse. Cops won't do anything. I'm 14 years old. I've been trying to endure for months. There is no way out for 4 years of more. They will not let me see my friends. They will continue to force there religion on me. I have no friends. All my family hates me. I'm trying to find a reason not to kill myself, and I can't find one.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You said the cops won't do anything; have you tried talking to them, or to anyone, about your situation?
  3. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

If your family happens to beat you...couldn't you just show the cops your bruises? If that don't work I would just run away and seek shelter. Perhaps go visit your friends, and see if their parents can take you in for a bit.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sure if the cops hear you are being beaten they will intervene they have too. If you can just go to your friends and hide out for a bit get away from them Tell a teacher a coucillor anyone they will report it to child services who will intervene take care
  5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Don't be afraid to talk to other adults. I would be. But you would be wrong to keep that for yourself. And guilty too, but you've got to think about yourself. You're young, and deserve better. TALK.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.