I Can Now Say I've Given it Great Consideration

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sweetsweet, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

All this week I've spent time alone thinkinga bout what I see for myself in the future. I can now say I honestly don't see myself having much of a future or living very long. I've basically failed at every aspect of my life. Except completely bouncing back from an attempt(fuck me). But yeah, there is no purpose for me here. I just wish the internet was a little more helpful at getting hold of certain things.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Sorry you're feeling this way :sad: You're right about the internet, if only... Unfortunately all we can gain from internet is some acquaintances/friends and loads of information (be it useful or not).

Wish I could actually write something helpful for you, but I can't. I just didn't want you to think you go unheard. :hug:

Hope things will look up for you :hug:

3. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

I guess I can say that things are looking up. What's bothering me is that I can see some happiness in the future but still feel hopless. For instance, there's a good chance I'll get to hangout with this girl I like tomorrow night. Yet I am still seriously considering hanging myself(or at least trying to) on Friday and looking up other ways to kill myself that I may have not thought of before.

I've been diagnosed with bipolar so that sort of explains some things. I don't really feel like the meds help too much and I am becoming frustrated with these new doctors I am seeing. Basically I've been in a depressed state this entire week. I wish there was someone I could open up to. The therapist I see sucks(like 90% of them) and I feel like punching her in her face the next time I see her. That's how I've basically felt about everyone around me though for the last several days. I don't know anymore. I really just want to get away from myself.....or at least the life I have now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.