i can see it now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by scarss, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scarss

scarss Member

Friends are supposed to be there for you right? i know i shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. i know this sick twisted game. I've been let down before. but this. I'm so tired of this. my central group of "close friends" who i sit with at lunch time at school were going on to a parade today for the community. somehow i thought i was invited. how silly of me. I'm never invited places. none of them replied when i asked what the plan was for today. not one. i found out later that all of them were in a group chat without me. they all met up. i stayed home. story of my life. I'm so sick of getting my hopes up. I'm sick of getting excluded. this is just pushing me over the edge today. I'm going to do it, i can feel it. <edit mod total eclipse method> nobody would care. thats the sad part.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your friends did that to you hun not really good friends at all. hope you can make new friends hun ones that care and not harm hugs to you
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

sorry that this is happening. people do thoughtless and selfish things some times. if these are bad friends, you can stop being friends with them. if they are not fundamentally bad people, just selfish, you might want to accept their imperfections and forgive them. you could also try talking to one or several of them and tell them how they've made you feel excluded.

there are better friends out there, but you just haven't found them yet. there is a good chance that you can make your life better, but you'll probably need some help and support to do that. in the short term meds might be a good idea if you are not on them already. hope that things can get better soon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.