I can taste things

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by smackh2o, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Ok, boring post probably but whatever. I can taste the depression, kinda like exhaust fumes but very faint, more of a feeling really.
    Anyhow, yeah, been shit for 11 years, last 2 years trying to get better and get back to stage one again and wham, its back again. I'm thinking of suicide yet again as a possible solution. 2 therapists and a shit load of drugs. Some relationships all ending like shit as usual and a load of 'life experiance' has led me to where I am now which is most undoubtebly going to be worse off for everyone else this time and not just me.
    I've got a choice, carry on the way i'm going as comforting as it may seem, or consult medical advice once again. With the ultimatum of it not working the third time me loosing my sense of all things human which is very bad.
    I'm piping hot and i need some serious help me thinks. Help.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think you should seek professional help again.. I went thru three therapists before I finally found one I could open up to and tell all. I have been seeing her for four years now..I also have found the right combianation of meds that help me keep my suicidal thoughts at bey..You definitely need help because you can't fight major depression/ suicidal thoughts yourself.. Check out therapists until you find one you are comfortable with..And talk to your shrink about the meds not helping.. They had to put me on a regimine of meds to fight the individual problems.. I currently take six different meds..I wish you luck in your search..Take care!!
  3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Do all those meds affect your work and everyday life or can you see no difference? The last ones made me feel hollow. And the last two therapists I went to didnt really help much.
  4. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Are you taking any kind of meds or herbs?
  5. Belladonna

Belladonna Well-Known Member

I want to make sure that I'm understanding you right:

you've been feeling awful for 11 years. You've found medication that made the past two years better, but now, you are feeling awful again?

If I'm understanding you right, you have to see your doctor. Antidepressants often stop working or start working differently after you've been on it for a while, so you have to find another doctor, don't give up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.