i cannot believe this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Feb 12, 2008.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You have got to be kidding me. She wasn't in his life for basically 5-6 years. She didn't call, she didn't write, she didnt come to visit him and she sure as hell couldn't claim to love him. She was a shit mother and I get she's trying to make up time for her fuck ups. She fucked up big time. She brought him into this world and basically just walked out. Congrats on donating your eggs b/c other than that you gave him nothing.

Now, she called him tonight. I don't care that she talks to him, he deserves to know her. She called him to tell her she's pregnant. She's 27 and will now have 4 kids. She does not have custody of the 11 year old, she does not have custody of Dylan who's almost 8, another daughter who is 3 or 4...now, now she's pregnant again. My biggest fear is that she will drop Dylan again and if she does that I'm driving down their to kick her in her god damn teeth.

UGH...Freakin pregnant. What the hell now??
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:dry: :jason:
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

What the hell. That's just messed up.:dry: How can she keep doing this? bringing kids in the world just to abandon and crush them, how cruel. I'm so sorry for Dylan. as well as the kid that will be coming into this world...so much sadness in the world. I'm sorry Kells. :cry:
  4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Sounds like my mother, I am the third of five.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

She truly sounds like a bad mother Kanani.
  6. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:mad: Not cool. :dry:

:hug: Kells
  7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Dylan is thrilled. Happy as a clam. I can't fault him..he's happy he'll be a big bro again. I'm completely miserable.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2008
  8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:sad: :hug:
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I hope it doesn't turn sour though, but if she's as shit of a mother as that, it doesn't look so great.. bah, some people. :dry: