I cannot cope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lowcorn, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lowcorn

Lowcorn Member

The fallowing are all things i can feel at once.

Stressed
    Happy
    Sad
    Pissed
    Frustrated
    Emotional
    possesive
    Distant
    Social
    Antisocial
    Panic
    fear
    copesetic
    content
    upset
    rage
    bliss

Why? i dont know. Theres so much on my mind. So much going on. So manny things. Its like im being streched in all directions...... And i cant deal.

I am Dylan. I Cannot cope...........

2. Gabelle

Gabelle Member

When life stretches your mind in all directions it may be time to start focusing really hard on one thing so that you can forget about the bad other stuff. I think what helps a lot of people is gratitude, just try counting all the stuff in your day that makes you feel nice. Run around like a crazy lolly in the garden to test your legs, some people would give everything to have the feeling of legs again...slurp the saucy spaghetti that mom made and think of the poor kids in Africa, and then be like "I think I'm Ok". Invite the weird kid over from next door for a game of cards/chess and a cup of coffee on a rainy day( I build castles made of cards for fun...weird i know...) I find that computer games take me to another world, too, although I suppose you play those already. Anyway, I'm preeching again...pretty hypocritical for someone who has pizza, chocolates and Cola for breakfast every day [ I don't gain weight I am a freak of nature :rolleyes:], refuses to clean her room...and I will flunk an exam today at exactly 14:00 South African time cuz I didnt study:huh:...I'm working on my life, though...every 5 minutes I want to hang myself...but I am staying positive...:tongue::cool:.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.