I cannot cope.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by endoflife, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. endoflife

endoflife Member

I don't know if anybody will take any notice of this and I really don't care. I needed to get off my chest the fact that I am 38 years of age, and I have taken more shit than I care to remember.

I cannot cope with what life has to offer me. The offer just isn't worth taking. I stumble from one mess into another and just cannot cope with this, the most recent mess I have ended up in.

I just want to not be alive anymore as there literally is nothing left.

If you have read this, then thank you very much for your time.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Know this feeling well hun :hug:
    Sometimes it can feel that no matter what you do it will turn out wrong/bad or crap.
    It gets to the point where you don't even bother mentioning it anymore cos who wants to hear it:dry:
    Try to find the positives in there...there must be at least one.
    Is there anyway out of the mess?
    Is there something you would like to strive for?
    Talk to friends/family amd us :smile: somewhere in there there must be something good. :hug:
  3. endoflife

endoflife Member

Thank you for your kind words. I am in full belief that my situation cannot get any better. I have nobody to turn to and absolutely nowhere to go from here. I apologise for being morbid. It's not even as though I am depressed, I am just tired of the whole shebang.
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

My pm box is always open if you want a good old fashioned rant :)
  5. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

hmmm not really sure what your situation is. I have been to hell and back and couldn't see a way out but I recovered. My situation was related to religion. If you want to talk then feel free to PM me - I'd never believe that anything is too difficult, because of my experiences. I'm 32 fast approaching 33 years.
  6. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

What is life offering you? Sometimes you have to ignore unappealing "offers" and go after something else instead. But I don't know your situation... care to explain? :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.