I cannot do this anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mr. Quiet, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Quiet

Mr. Quiet New Member

I have treatment resistant depression and extreme anxiety. I have tried every anti-depressant possible. Nothing works and anti-depressants make my anxiety worse. Anti-anxiety meds make me feel even lower. There is no help in sight. I cannot win. I have never ending anxiety along with panic attacks. I do not know what to do.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear you have been struggling for so long, I also suffer with anxiety, therapy helps, have you tried therapy?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There are all kinds of different meds that can treat depression that are not antidepressant meds ask your doc to look outside the box so to speak Therapy with meds can help so much more I do hope talking here can help as well to people who will listen and not judge you hugs

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry that you are suffering at the moment but please do not give into any feelings and be safe. Your need to seek medical advice and also try group therapy. Talking about your issues will help especially to the people who understand what you are going through. Please keep posting and take care.

5. bladizzle

bladizzle Member

I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your depression and medication. I know that it seems so unfair....and it is. Please keep posting and talk to your healthcare professionals. I have treatment resistant depression as well and I understand that even a 50% decrease in symptoms can still feel like constant agony. Do you have any plans for the weekend? Is there anything you would like to do that you think would be fun or enjoyable?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.