I cannot help but come back to this stage

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by voices_inmy_head, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

I hate feeling so depressed... Ive been so distracted... i tried dating but just went with that first man that showed interest even though he was dull and selfish.

Now Im back to feeling lonely and drinking. Its a sad circle im stuck in

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Are you on any medication? also do you see a professional?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please stop drinking and see a doctor :hug: Your doctor can put you on the right track!

Here if you need to talk sweetie,anytime!

4. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

Hi Please stop drinking it makes matters worse i know i have been there. when one is depressed and drinks on top of it you don't think right it makes things worse...and seek professional help

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you are on meds alcohol kills the effect of alot of the meds offered now adays. It also is a depressant, so when you drink you are just defeating yourself. Please stop and take what help is offered to you!!~Joseph~

6. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

I'm not on meds and the one time i tried to speak to someone it made me feel so much worse.

I do want help, this is the worst ive drunk for ages. I hate it and now I have no one to speak too.

Im really stuck!

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What causes you to come back to the same stage, by that I mean what exactly is causing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.