I cannot sleep because...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sleek220, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleek220

Sleek220 Banned Member

I have an awful day ahead. I am waiting for my exam result, am unemployed and poverty stricken,and am the frequent subject of ridicule and taunts by my wife and younger brother because of my mental and financial state. I might just attempt tonight....

2. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Don't attempt cause of how bad things may be to you now. You don't know what the future may have in store for you. Might be something that makes you feel like jumping for joy, like having a good exam result come back. Don't try anything to hurt yourself or end it all. Try to think about the positives and focus on them so you can get some rest. Ending it all wouldn't solve anything, even though you might be thinking that it will. You're just anxious & stressed out it sounds like. Lots of people go through anxiety & stress.

3. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

I’m sorry that’s how you feel now…

Don’t listen to the people around you (no matter who they are) if they are not supportive/not on your side. It’s ignorant of them to make you “the frequent subject of ridicule and taunts”. I don’t know if it is because they feel this may stimulate you or something to get a new job?

Anyway, things are usually not as bad as the mind thinks. Also, things always change. Our feelings also change. How you feel now will pass for sure…

Please hang in there…

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't hurt yourself.

It's cruel that the people around you are taunting you, I'm sorry you're having to go through that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.