I can't ask for help on SF chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is anyone supposed to ask for help on SF chat if everyone when you get on there is talking about bands they like or how great their week has been? Not that I'm knocking anyone or believing that anyone with a mental disorder should be only wanting to talk about how upset and depressed they are...but I really felt as though I needed some help today and was too ashamed to ask anyone because everyone seemed so happy and I didn't want to bring them down. I tired calling the rape line and suicide hotline and again they were no help at all. I have no one I can call, I don't have a proper psych, I tried calling my old psych and she won't pick up, I have exams in two weeks and a major essay due then too, I have no friends or family I can talk to...I have no options left. I also have half a bottle of Voltaren pain killers left over from some major surgery operation someone had and enough pandedine to start a pharmacy and a lake near my house.:ohwell:

I'm sorry you felt as though you couldn't ask for help in chat...Just because we're there talking about bands and what not, doesn't mean that we're unwilling to help..Ask someone if you can PM them, or head down to TS, and sometimes someone will follow.
If you need to talk when im in chat, drop me a pm in chat.. if i'm not there, you can always drop me a PM from the forum.
Take care.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Exactly as was already said... If you head to Triggering Subjects somebody will go in there and talk to you if you need to talk. To be honest... The main chat is where people go to distract themselves from their problems by talking about as you said bands, what they did that week etc. People in chat are just as willing to support you as they are on the forum itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00