I cant be helped

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gogs79, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gogs79

gogs79 Member

Tried to kill myself on friday for the fourth time.

College sent me to hospital, but they are no help and I think this counsellor wont be able to help.

I've got to the stage now that I think that I might as well go with the flow of my mind and end it all.

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hello hun
    im sorry things are so tough for you right now, but try and stick with SF for a while before aking such a final choice im sure it will help, when i joined i wanted nothing more than to die but ive made friends here and yes t can still be tough but there is a place to go and people to talk to that understand. Pop into chat as well im sure it will help yu please try, look forward to seeing you around the site sweetie

3. gogs79

gogs79 Member

I dont have any friends so im alone in this, I just think this world can do without me

4. gogs79

gogs79 Member

As I sit here at this PC, I finally realise that there is no pint to life, and whatever comes after death at least I will finally get some peace from this world.

5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey there, give this counsellor a try. Have you had counselling before? Some counsellors are better than others so if your past experience with them haven't been that successful it doesn't mean this counsellor won't help you either. You attempted on Friday and it's Tuesday now so you haven't seen this new counsellor for long at all, see how it goes and give it time. There are many treatments out there when it comes to depression, you may feel there is no point and life can't get any better but life can get better. If in a month or two you find that counselling isn't helping you perhaps you could speak to your doctor and talk about other ways to help. Take care of yourself.

6. gogs79

gogs79 Member

Haven't been to counselling yet, am afraid of doctors and hospitals

7. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

Counselling saved the life of a stranger, who than became my girlfriend and now is my very bestest soul-friend... Only through her I'm now able to write and express myself in ways, I never would have imagined being possible.

Counselling saved me from bulimia and anorexia and I now manage quite well whatever hunger and disgust tries to throw at me...

gogs79, it is good advice to start with a councillor. It may no be the Hollywood celeb All-Healer type of person, nor will it be the wave-the-wand and a cute dragon puppy scorches you problems to cinders...:biggrin:

But it is a start. Ultimately, it will be you -and only you- who takes control over your life. Use a kick-starter, go to a councillor.

8. gogs79

gogs79 Member

My feelings are starting to get too me, I spent at least 3 hours yesterday sitting on the edge of a bridge.

I've had enough of feeling like this, death is more appealing now more than ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.