I can't believe I haven't been coming on here religiously anymore.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, May 3, 2012.

1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

In the past month, I have learned to stop obsessing with my addict's problems and focus on my own problems and it's been such a relief. I went from being suicidal and coming on here every day for hours at a time to maybe once a week. I was so miserable that I already had my method of choice all ready for when I decided to use it. Somehow, Naranon has made my life better, even though I had 0 expectations and was so close to ending it. I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty sure that first meeting saved my life. That's why I haven't been here as often as I was in the past. Now don't get me wrong, I love you guys, but nobody really wants to have to come to a suicide forum every day. I know most of us aren't here because we want to be, but because we're struggling and have hit rock bottom. I hope everyone is doing okay, and if not, don't give up. Keep trying different methods of recovery. I tried therapy and medication for 4 years and it's done nothing for me, but I found what I needed to give me the courage to change and keep living just in time.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so glad you found Naranon is helping you hun it is great to see you move forward now thanks for the update hugs