I cant believe I'm saying this..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Maaso, May 27, 2009.

1. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

I'm in love with my stepsister.

I have been since I met her, I was about nine. She was four. She is 18 now, and I'm 23. I STILL have these same feelings for her. I've been in many relationships. And all the girls I've been with thought there was something going on between her and I. They said we would "flirt" or whatever. I dont know, I'm a guy so I dont flirt, but I do notice myself talking differently with her than I do with other girls I'm interested in. It has even caused a few of my relationships to end.

I've even had some friends tell me this. They're like "Duuuudddeee, how 'bout it, eh? You fuckin' your sister or what? You gonna share...shes HOT!" And I just want to strangle them, not because of what they said. But because of what they said about HER. My neighbor girl, a girl I used to date but we are really good friends with now. I told her how I felt, and she is spiteful because she knows I felt that was throughout our whole relationship, but she is still supportive...well, not supporting that I make love with my sister. But she is there to talk about it.

I even went as far as to create this fake Myspace thingy, and pretended to be one of my buddies...my buddy is in Iraq, and never around so it worked out. And I asked her about me, what she thought about me and all that. She didnt answer my questions exactly as I had hoped, but she didnt completely crush me heart either.

I know that she knows too, because she like...teases me. She asks me these little questions, very precise questions...she asked me what I think is sexy for a girl to wear, and I told her...pajama pants and a tank top. She looked at me funny, because I think she meant out wear on a date or something. A little while later, she came back..wearing that outfit I described to her. And like....flaunted it in front of me.

Maybe she was teasing me, showing me what I know I cant have. Maybe she is a fucking bitch like some people have told me. Or maybe she is testing me, to see if I would let my heart guide me like other people have said. I dont know, I'm hurt and confused about it all.

I just want to be with her, every way imaginable.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Stepsister isn't the same as sister.

...go for it ;)

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I once had a crush on my sister in law. Never told my wife about it though. :wink:

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I agree. Go for it.
    There's no blood between you two and you have this life long connection having known each other from a very young age, that is something that can't be broken! If you know somebody that well it's probably the real thing!

I have a confession as well, I've had a crush on my 2nd cousin (my mums sisters daughters son - whoa that was confusing, my Mums sisters grandson) for about twelve years, it'll NEVER happen for so many reasons. My Mum and his Mum are best friend/like sisters, they're the same age and they grew up together.
    Sad thing is, I know that he knows, because we used to be close and after a few drinks once I sort of made it obvious and now he keeps his distance from me.
    Which is for the best I think!! lol

5. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

all I gotta say is :idhitit:

6. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

Don't go for it mate, its just going to cause a shitload of problems with your family.

7. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

Thats how I see it, my parents are on the verge of splitting anyways. If(when) they do...then I will make my move.

8. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Having you tried having a forward, serious conversation with her beyond those teasing moments?

9. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

Yeah, since she moved in. We talk all the time, she is sitting on my bed right now talking about how I'm paranoid because I own firearms. Before that I only saw her everyother weekend and we just talked about how she cant wait to graduate, and how she misses her friends.

10. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

I think I might get liquered up tonight, and make an innocent move. I'll lay my Irish charm on her. And if things dont go as planned, and they get out of hand. I'll blame it on the drink.

11. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Best of luck to you!