I cant believe ive come this far...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Calyx, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calyx

Calyx Member

My mum died, I went on roaccutaine(anti-acne pill) i was in a chronic state of depression...its now2years down the track, i want to be an actor but I have acne scars and a tooth thats still comming down impacting on other teeth making them buck, i cant afford the dental work, and I have no friends, and none of my family have any ambition to want to be with me, my life seems fucked, and i feel like killing myself, what the fuck is the point...:sad:

2. Calyx

Calyx Member

HA...i knew my life was waaaaay too fucked up

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Nah, your life isn't way too messed up. Can't your father support you?

4. Calyx

Calyx Member

that was a brief summery of what ive been through...he lives in another country and cant support me cause he doesn't care...hes an alcoholic and a compulsive gambler...

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

So do you live on your own then? You can still become an actor regardless of anything as long as you put your mind to it.

6. Calyx

Calyx Member

In almost every single kind of light they look so bad...and i live with 4 others

7. gemusan

gemusan Active Member

There's always hope. Get a job, save up money, fix the teeth, etc.

8. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

When it comes to your scars, you can have skin peeling done (think it's called that in English, at least). It's a simple and, from what I've heard, inexpensive procedure, and it can remove very bad scars. I have some acne scarring myself, and I'm going to have it done, in the future... as long as I don't kill myself before then, that is.

9. Calyx

Calyx Member

I wonder how much it costs, sounds good, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk WHY ISNT THERE ANYONE who could possibly help, ie fucked my life up and have no one...what the hell are you suppose to do?!!

10. Calyx

Calyx Member

fuck this shit, you all suck, im off to kill myself!

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Please stay and talk with us. Although there is not a lot we can do to help you fix what you see are inadequacies, we can help support you emotionally. Give us a chance. Please don't flame members because you feel you are not being helped in the manner you wish, or quickly enough. There are many new posts everyday, and we do the best we can to get to them. remember that we are all hurting as much as you are. That is why we have a level of understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.