I Can't Believe Men These Days..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

WTF? MEN THESE DAYZ ARE SO RIDICULOUSLY RETARDED! DO THEY NOT HAVE ANY EMOTIONS?

FxCK THIS U KNOW WHAT, IM GOING TO CUT MY WRIST UP UNTIL I GET TO THE VAIN PART, UNTIL I DIE.

MEN SxCK, BUT I LOVE ONE.

LIFE SxCKS, ALWAYS GIVE YOU THE SMALLER THINGS IN LIFE THAT YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BIG THINGS IN LIFE HUH??

NEVER GET THAT, OTHER PPL DO, IVE THOUGHT ABOUT HOMICIDE, BUT THAT WOULD ONLY PUT ME IN JAIL, MAYBE IF I WAS GONE, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL. THAT DUMB SLEEZE BALL..

IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF ONE DAY..I KNOW IT..ONE DAY I WON'T BE ABLE TO PUT UP WITH THE PAIN ANYMORE..AND WITHOUT POSTING ON HERE, WITHOUT CUTTING OR ANYTHING ELSE, IM JUST GONNA DO SOEMTHING AND KILL MYSELF WITHOUT NOTICE..THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE, SO NO ONE WILL STOP ME/YOU!

DON'T LET THEM KNOW! JUST DO IT!

THATS THE WAY I DID IT BEFORE..AND THATS WHEN I KNOW IM SERIOUS ABOUT KILLING MYSELF..RIGHT NOW IM REAL HURT..BUT WHEN IDONT POST HERE ONE NIGHT, AND IM REALLY EMO THAT NIGHT...I MIGHT JUST DO IT!:dry:

2. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

I may not be the best one to answer this, being of the male gender myself, but. . . I know how cruel and terrible they can be, taking it first-hand. It's really just immaturity, they are very insensitive and stuck in their own self-centered world. They don't think about what the consequences of their words may be, they are too stupid for that. They don't think about how the words could hurt someone, or in your case, kill someone.

Don't kill yourself because of someone else's words, concentrate on the beautiful things about yourself, your talents, your friends/family. And if you do that you'll realize how much you love these things, and that you want to keep them. Every human being is beautiful, and those cruel people are just doing ugly things. You are beautiful, and you shouldn't lose yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.