I can't believe she went that far

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Jan 24, 2010.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...

I just lost my so called best friend in real life...well...not that we had a close relationship these past months but anyways when she had'nt talk to me in a month I dared to post on her facebook page this message:

we dont talk often :(

thats it, that's all I wrote..and so I check back in a few days, and noticed that she has been to the site, checked photos and picked the daily photo or whatever but did she reply to me? noooooo.....

so I decided I had enough, I sent her this message:

well since you dont want to talk to me, please give me your adress so I can send you your christmas gift and please send me the paper for the baptism...

well this is what she replied me with:

oh so because I dont reply to one message you send me all this shit? well I didnt go on facebook because I went to bed instead. And I got busy weeks. And when I ask you to come over you always have a reason not to come. I would come to your house but I'm allergic to your stupid guinea pigs. Whatever what a great message, forget the gift and I'll send you your paper...bye

EXCUSE ME! First of all...all this shit? what shit? did I insult you? did I judge you, call you names??? no...and you liar, you did go on facebook, because facebook shows the date and hour of the apt you use...oh so your obviously too busy to send me a message like hi how are you? that takes like 3 seconds, you dont have 3 seconds? oh so you have time to chat on msn with your friends, go on facebook to use your apt but no time for me...

and yes I've been unwell lately but you live at 2 hours away from where I live...did I complain when you would ask me to come and I would go 2 or 3 times a week? no...I offered there was a park wher I live, there are restaurants and even a mall, we could go there...but you always declined because you get panic attacks when you go out...strangely though, you can go to school, to other friends home and even sneak to a guy friend who lived in the city further than me but you can't see me?

you have alot of guts to insult me like that...I'm always there when you need me because your having a panic attack, not feeling well...I confort you, I give you all that I have...

when you ran away from your boyfriend...I went to meet you, gave you money, paid for the restaurant..did I ask for anything in return? no...I was concerned and I'm a loyal friend I wanted to help you as best I could...when you moved out from that place that was making you sick again with the boyfriend you're still with...I gave you all the money I had and told you I would bring you stuff...

now I say that we dont talk and you blow up in my face? I never judged you, always helped you...and you know what you were never there for me...did I complain? no...never asked for anything either...

you have some of the ilnesses I have and you dare used that against me? dare throw that in my face and use it as an excuse?

whatever we are not friends...I dont call that friendship...

now all I want to do, is take a bucket, XXXXX..to feel cold, weak and numb then die...dont know why I waited this long...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your friend was so cruel and no friends don't attack like that. I hope yu know you have lots of friends here that care.

3. morning rush

thanks violet but right now I'm so down...all I want to do is die...I just dont understand why I always got to get hurt by people like that...if I attract people like that then I might as well never have friends...

I just dont get it...I dont ask for anything, I'm not demanding, not judging trying my best to be there and its still not enough...

I'm better off dead...

4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

You know, that's kind of a deeper than normal message. Sometimes I'll go on something, and be in the mood for some things but not others. Maybe your friend wasn't in the right frame of mind to give you a proper reply and so didn't. Maybe she didn't even send a hi because she didn't want you to think she was disregarding your message.

Just trying to say, don't let everything that's happened attract to this, it might blow it out of proportions.

5. Synesthetic Soul

Synesthetic Soul Well-Known Member

Not to take sides but it does sound like she's going through her own problems. I don't know what to tell you though and I'm sorry your friendship seems to be falling apart...

6. morning rush

oh and I'm not? the bottom line is I'm there for her and she's not...

it takes 3 seconds to say hi...or to say hi, can't talk, leave you a pm later...

7. Synesthetic Soul

Synesthetic Soul Well-Known Member

I know that, I'm not trying to attack you or say your feelings are invalid. I'm just saying that she might be avoiding certain people for a reason. I do that sometimes.

I know it only takes a second to reply, text, call, whatever. I don't know what her reasons are but like I said, it sounds like something is really wrong on her end. That or she IS being totally impossible. Again, I'm sorry this is happening to you.

I know how you feel with friends always needing me and never being there for me. It happens to me with all my "friends". And it always sucks. =/ Flakes FTL.

8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

ohhh man... -___-
    I've been through similar facebook experiences. not fun.

9. crc1234

crc1234 New Member

i know how you feel.. i'm ALWAYS there for my so called friends and whenever i need something, they don't reciprocate.

i'm not sure why or how people can treat others like this.. we shouldn't let them treat us poorly.

to be honest, your friend doesn't deserve your loyalty, respect, and companionship. sometimes we have to let go of people we were once best friends with.

i hope you're feeling better today.

if you ever need to talk, feel free to pm me.

take care

10. morning rush

i do feel a bit better..but alone...

I always give my all but I never find someone that replicates it...I dunno...maybe I'm not meant to...

11. Indian81

Indian81 Member

I am not sure about the dynamics between you and your friend but don't think too much over it .. it could be that she was stressed over something herself .. I know it can be difficult at times .. sorry bout it though!

12. History

History Well-Known Member

ya people say nasty things at the heat of the moment but they may not seriously mean it. btw nice avatar.