I can't believe this truly happened...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by greyroses, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyroses

greyroses Well-Known Member

so....I will have to hope that nobody just outright is cruel about this, but I could use some humor or other horror stories to help me out.

I think I've done the #1 most mortifying thing ever. Ever. And I dont know what to do to process. It's so awful and I can't stand the idea of even having to leave my apartment now.

Have you ever done something just god awful embarrassing? Could you share?
  2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Well - other than putting on a dress and wandering around a bar sober for an hour - not a lot embarrasses me.

However, what is the one you are referencing here? Is it towards yourself/someone else?
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I've done some embarrassing stuff. My worst was during college and included a drunk night of Truth or Dare. I'm not even going to take that any further... let's just say I wasn't exactly thrilled to be walking around my apartment complex for a while.
  4. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what kind of embarrassment you're going for, but I've loudly guffed in a busy, yet painfully quiet doctor's waiting room by accident :(
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Once lost my skirt whilst carrying shopping and waiting to cross the road.
    Stood there in knickers with skirt round ankles was pretty mortifying.
  6. krazor

krazor Active Member

im not one to be embarrassed easily

i once took my bike into a place called southport to find my local meet entrance blocked deceded to be a showoff and took the bike round the back where theres two flights of stairs and ride straight up them. Going up went great got to the top with enough speed to pop a little wheelie it all looked awesome everyone stared open mouthed that i had just took a 8K sports bike up stairs. So as i smugly got of the bike..... i forgot the side stand the bike caught my boot on the way down and the both of us fell over in a tangled heap of legs and wheels to a roar of laughter from the 70+ other bikers there hahaha felt like a right muppet :')
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.