I cant break this habbit..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Behr, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Behr

Behr New Member

Its become so apart of my life, whenever im stressed or feeling intense emotion I cut. My left arm is so hideous with scars and fresh wounds. Sometimes I want people to notice to see something wrong, but I've never told anyone, until now. The longest time I've gone without it is about 3 months, but i always start again. Half the time i want to die when i cut, and its becoming more frequent. Does anyone who's quit have any tips? One day when im better, id like to be able to wear long sleeves.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you have professional help on meds might help draw a picture of something that has meaning to you so you don't cut When you feel self harm coming do the opposite do something compassionate for you
  3. theaterfreak

theaterfreak Well-Known Member

i try listening to music or reading something. i go for a walk or something. it's hard ((hug))
  4. Kodye414

Kodye414 Member

I was doing it to but I was burning myself on my arm till it wuld bubble ppl dnt see why we do this stuff but it's like it let's u focus on the pain and it's like just for a sec the hurt stops and ur minds free I no it's bad but I no u guys are not crazy u just want ur pain to b free There is ppl tht care .
  5. Kodye414

Kodye414 Member

Try to put what u feel down on papper or go on a walk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.