I can't breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostandConfused

It's 2.30pm in the afternoon. I have cut up my leg pretty bad, I feel trapped like I cant breath and broken and I cant fix myself. There's no one in. Im sitting with a bottle of wine and about 3 packets of painkillers and I dont see the fucking point. I just want to stop feeling sad. I want to stop crying and hurting and I cant, I dont even know what the fuck is wrong but it wont go away :(

plates

You sound very unsafe, and I hear where you are, how much you're hurting and how you're doing everything to stay alive and cope- that takes so much.

If you've been drinking- that can make the impulse to OD a lot stronger- and if you take those painkillers you might vomit, choke, pass out etc-

What I'm trying to say I suppose- is, please for one, throw away those painkillers if you are drinking.

Do you have CMHT or crisis support? Can you call your local A+E liasion team?

Finding out why you are broken and what you need to heal takes a long long while and good people around you to help you.

Keep talking.

fooror

Hope you're ok and maybe feeling better after a few glasses of wine?

As above, the most likely result of that many painkillers is to mess up your insides. You don't want to be dealing with excess physical pain in addition to mental pain. :)

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hi. Please find the strength to stop cutting yourself and please don't take all those pills. I know that you are going through a really difficult time right now, but please try to find the strength to hang on. Don't give up. :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
hope you went to hospital okay and get help they will watch you so you are safe okay please stay safe they will help take your sadness away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00