i can't breathe

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by betteroffunknown, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

wow my thoughts are totally out of control. i sincerely feel like i am definately losing it. just unbelievable. i went through something a few nights ago, and i just can't seem to bring myself to talk to anyone about it. i feel it's just too horrific.

i appreciate all of your guys support. i'm sorry i'm just letting you down. i know this intensity i'm feeling atm is because i won't talk about it, but i just haven't got the heart to do this to anyone. well, that and my daughter won't stop buggin the crap out of me to use the internet.

i'm trying to come up with a way to just bury this all. maybe while i'm gone here i'll discover it. i'm sorry to bring this all up to you all. you all have plenty of your own stuff going on. you don't need this. i guess i was just thinking that maybe this might take the edge off of how i'm feeling. as if....

you all please take care

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

let us breathe for you

when you're ready to talk, someone here will listen

if you're never ready to talk, we'll still listen

give your SF family a chance to help take care of you

be strong

3. betteroffunknown

i can't believe i wasted my breath with this thread...dang was this a stupid idea for me. i'm such an idiot.

4. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

don't think you're an idiot - just frustrated

i'll be here if you change your mind

5. betteroffunknown

thanks i think i'm just gonna close this thread now though. you're a doll. don't ever forget that. then again maybe i won't close it doesn't look like i can. i guess i will just look for a mod. take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.