I can't breatheee

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I'm fucking panicking. I'm watching the video i made him after he took his life and i'm just thinking to much. I'm usually good at pushing the feelings away but I CAN'T and i'm gonna explode it hurts so bad. Fuck.. I wanna die. Now please.... :'(

2. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

hi L-0ve,
    are you able to put both feet on the ground,sit up straight and take 10 deep breaths? I often find that before i can even begin to think clearly i need to make sure that I am first and foremost breathing properly.

If this movie is distressing you maybe you could turn it off or at least put it on pause until you are able to regroup and come back to it later when you feel like you can handle comming back to it?

I know its really difficult but creating a list of things to distract yourself for now is really helpful. things like make a glass of coffee or go for a 10 minute walk.. sometimes for me when im extremely bad its something as simple as i will not remove myself from this seat for 10 minutes if i think im going to hurt myself if i get up.. DO you do therapy and have you worked on distractions?

pm box is always open if you need to vent

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thank you for you response. Means a lot that you would take your time to help me xx
    Last night was just awful. I tend to randomly torture myself with the video. I miss him so much and i just get so mad at him for leaving then i get mad at myself for being mad at a man that killed himself. It's a fucked up process D:
    I'm doing better now and yes, i do deep breathing too. It helps :) Thanks so much <3

4. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: :wub:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.