I cant but I can..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wallflower, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I'm worried about my illness. I don't know why, I resort to other things to help me feel because I'm on 30 mgs of Abilify, I don't know if it's making me think better or worse. I'm confused. I don't think any sane person would want to take a mind altering pharmecutical for the rest of their lives. Help.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun if this med is not working then for god sakes tell your doctor and try a new one have you tried Zeldox it is even newer then abilify talk to your doctor ok there are other meds to try

3. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

thnx, I am tired of thinking this way. I somehow highly doubt any other medications will work. Abilify has altered med reactions, or has seemed to. I can't take Strattera, adhd meds, anti-depressants, trazadone, or anything else. I'm starting to feel psycho. When I take abilify at night, my brain starts to skip. I have really happy fluffy positive dreams. but always...like...I dunno. It's feeling pathological. I can't drink coffee, though it helps with attention. It makes me manic and gittery to the max. Whenever I'm triggered, I re imagine the scenerio where people abused me before I had my official diagnosis. I was raped by one of the mental health workers.

It's getting hard to weigh the pros and cons of continuing treatment.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i know it is hard hun but you keep going ok don't let the ones that abused you win ok I am sorry to hear that someone that was to be trusted with your care did such a horrible horrible thing. You hun keep fighting ok youwill get through hun you will hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.