I can't continue like this.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by The_Infected, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Infected

The_Infected Active Member

Every night it's the same thing. Get home, listen to how much of a fuck up I am, get lied to, get ditched, cut myself and cry myself to sleep. I can't keep living like this anymore.
    I don't know where to turn anymore. Nothing seems to work. I just can't keep living like this anymore.

No one cares enough about me to help. Everyone just thinks "Oh, Zombie will be fine, she's always smiling." But no one even cares to look close enough to see that everything is just a cover-up. My whole life has been a lie. I don't want to live a lie. I'm tired of it.

Zombie hates her life, she just wants it to be over. Nobody cares enough to help me. I don't even know why I'm bothering to post here, not like I have any support, anywhere in the world.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I care enough to try to help. :)

Putting up fake smiles might seem like the best option at the time but it will just isolate you further. Is there anyone in real life you can confide in about what you're feeling?

I hope that you're still here, i know this was posted yesterday. Please know that we do care. xx

3. The_Infected

Other than Travis, I don't have anyone. And he doesn't really know how to help either. So virtually I have no one.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Have you asked for his help though?

5. The_Infected

Tried. He's never delt with someone like this before, so he doesn't know what to do

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Well he needs to learn. Its a process but he'll do it. Have you thought about counseling?

7. The_Infected

I never want to go to another counselor again. They're just money grabbing assholes.

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    I can understand all the emotions and frustrations you have mentioned.Things can get thrown at us at the worst ever times.Depression can also make us think in black and white too and finding some sort of support or help is important.I know this as I have alot of dark thinking and not very much support basically what you have said in your post I go through.Posting here is a good start as you will find support and it does allow you to vent.Not all councillers are as you described its a matter of finding right one and I know this can be a frustrating and daunting task.Have you spoken too your doc as they can refer you to someone.Please try to take care and give Travis a chance even if its just to listen to you for a while as getting things off your chest and a good venting can really make you feel so much better.
    Gav

9. The_Infected

My doctor doesn't care. She's one of the people that told me I'm fucked up. Travis has tried to help me, but it's no use. He's... a bit slower than average, it takes him just a bit longer to get something in his brain and process it. He doesn't understand how I'm feeling. I could tell him I'm going to kill myself and he'd just sit there and take it, not saying anything.

10. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

If your doc said that they need reporting.Can you change doctors?
    Try not to be so hard on yourself either.There are ppl who and will care by finding this forum was a good step so even use us too vent and help.Talking and getting those frustrations and emotions out is better than having them bottled up.I see the world as against me as well but I know in ending things aint gunna solve shit.In fact means ive let all those who have driven me to the point of giving up win.Finding our own inner peace and our own self esteem can be very hard i m still struggling with this.Ive learnt baby steps and finding that right support network can help i m not saying it will solve everything but does sometimes be a good band aid.
    Gav

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.