I can't control my suicide thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I just have so much anger, so much pain that I feel like I have to hurt myself. I can't control it. I think I don't want to die but just to give a lesson to those who push me to depression. I want to attempt !! I can't help it

2. Pollo, if you really attempt it, do you really think those people who have pushed you to depression will feel guilty, hurt or sad?? I can answer for them: The answer is NO.. so, please don't kill yourself..

Be alive and teach those jerks a lesson.. Don't ever attempt suicide..PLEASE!!

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I think when you feel someone is 'pushing' you, you have to look at what you are giving over to him/her...I hope you find a way to combat those negative actions...J

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey never ever give them anything okay You go get some help for you and the hell with them okay. Don't harm yourself you are letting them win don't okay hugs

5. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

people push me to depression too. then i talk to my mom and my best friend about it and they make me feel better. maybe you need someone to talk to, someone who understands. what it is they are doing to you? feel free to pm me, im here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.