I cant control my urges

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JustKindaThere, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

I have extremely strong urges to die. I cant control them anymore, ive pretty much gone insane trying to surpress them. I cant focus on anything because i want to die so bad.

2. JustKindaThere

lmfao no one will even reply to this, these kind of sites are a joke

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Can you ring your local crisis nurse at your local hospital?
    What is causing these intense feelings?

4. JustKindaThere

I just have no interest in life whatsoever and i hate myself. Nothing entertains me, i cant keep myself occupied with anything, my brain is just overcome with suicidal thoughts 24/7 every second of the day

5. Petal

I'm really sorry for what life is throwing at you. It's unfair :( Why do you hate yourself?

Talking here might help!

6. JustKindaThere

I hate that I exist. I'm bored to death. I hate people. I cant stand being alive. My heads so messed up thats all i can say.

7. Petal

*hugs* I find myself bored with life too some days but it usually passes. Have you always felt the way you do now or is this something recent?

8. JustKindaThere

Ive been this way for years. It never goes away.

9. Petal

Have you received any professional help in all those years? On medications or therapy?

10. JustKindaThere

No not really. I got referred to a psych hospital and i told them i was having extreme suicidal urges and they referred me to two useless councellors. I told them i should be in hospital but they didnt listen. Im on mirtazapine to keep my sleep pattern stable. Thats it. But I should be on anti psych meds/in a straight jacket, im serious.

11. Petal

Mirtazapine is a great drug in my opinion. It helped me out of my depression, started on 15mg then up to 30mg, then 45mg and I couldn't feel depression anymore. I'm now off it. I am on anti psychotics which help me greatly with sleep, there are some days that nothing will control my anxiety though.
    I think you should go back to the psych hospital and tell them you didn't find the counsellors any good and see what they can recommend for you!

12. JustKindaThere

I think i should just die to be honest.

13. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

No you should not. Keep trying with medication and therapy.

I hope you will feel better soon :hug:

14. Petal

Dying should never be seen as an option. You're worth more than that. At least you tried their help, but the next time you are offered help it might be a lot better. Don't quit now, do you have any friends you can talk to?

15. JustKindaThere

I don't. I did but he doesnt give a fuck.

16. Petal

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps it is time to start afresh since you seem to be sick of the way life is treating you now. If you don't like it get out of there. Seek the help of the psych hospital again :)

17. JustKindaThere

I just want to sleep.

18. afterlifepig

afterlifepig Well-Known Member

boredom causes suicidal ideation in me too. but i have unfinished business so i can't die yet, among other reasons. i'm going to survive for another decade at least ... or that's what i tell myself. as long as i don't get drunk and kill myself

19. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're suffering. I have suicidal thoughts all of the time too. I have a real hard time focusing on anything else other than my pain as well. I don't enjoy anything anymore.

20. RainThunder

RainThunder Member

I'm sorry you are going through this too. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.