i cant cope life without my girl friend

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DoM, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoM

DoM Member

im 21 year old
    ive just split up with my girl friend about 5 days ago. ive been with her for 3 years and never broke up b4.
    she says she sick of all the hassle i give her. i dont even do shit
    i call her things when im drunk i dont mean to say. but ive stoped doing that now
    i used to play to much poker and not show her enough attention
    ive tryed to sort it out and said ill do any thing but she wont have none of it
    she says some shit like its not gunna change ive begged and begged i dont no what the hell to do
    i cant eat or sleep i just feel like being sick to make things worse ive just lost my job 2day. so now i really am fucked up.
    i cant honestly live without her shes all i ever think about.
    when people say this pain goes i need to know when exactly because i dont think i can last another week without topping my self.:sad:

im not some 1 whos ever suffered from depression b4 so i dont no what the hell to do.
    ive got plenty of mates but they dont fucking understand shit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2008
  2. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

Fuck her man, its her loss. Dont let her bring you down. I caught my wife in bed with another man and boy did I feel like dying but now I realize she wasnt worth i and im a better person.

hope this helps:smile:

3. DoM

DoM Member

i cant man im going out of my mind on my own shes just txt me saying she doesnt feel rite with me now.
    she says she wants some space. i dont understand why ppl say that i dont need no space and i never have .

all i need is her and im totaly fucked with out her
    i cant wait for this pain to go ive hit total rock bottom

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2008
  4. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

You can't depend on others for your happiness. At some point you have to take responsibility for your own well being. You can't depend on her to make you happy. You have to learn to love yourself before you can have a truly loving relationship. You need to focus on caring for yourself right now. That should be your concern if you want to feel better.

5. DoM

DoM Member

ive got nothing else to live for i love her more than any thing i would do any thing for her
    without her i really dont think i can go on theres no more decent girls out there where i live.
    im not gunna get through this
    whats the best pills to take for a suicide attempt

6. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Listen to me man, I'm going through exactly the same thing. It's eerily similar. You know what keeps me from going mad? I remind myself that as I sit here crying my eyes out saying he is the only one for me and that i would die without him, that that is not me talking, that is a broken heart and a wounded ego talking.

You're probably forgetting all the things she did to annoy you. All the things you didn't like about her. I am going to make a list of all the things I didn't like about my boyfriend and every time I miss him I will look at that list carefully. I suggest you do that same, it really will work I believe.

People on this website have told me nobody is worth killing yourself over, it sure doesn't feel that way now, but slowly I am starting to see it. Ending your life would stop you ever being together again anyway. If you want her back, the begging and pleading has to stop. She did not fall for someone who begged and pleaded her to be with her. That kind of thing puts someone under the impression that they are under pressure. Not only that, whatever you do, do NOT buy her gifts or bombard her with phone calls. She will feel pressurized and even worse BOUGHT.

If you give her time to miss you, she will miss you. Three years is a long time and I'm not saying it's a guaranteed plan to get her back, but it is better than going about it by begging her and telling her you will change.

Please don't kill yourself, there is someone out there who would never put you through this.

Please keep in touch with us here...

7. DoM

DoM Member

ill try but its so hard work
    i just feel like total shit

8. A_pixie

I know it's the worst fucking feeling in the world I hate it so much but getting through this is not impossible, please try my idea with the list Dom, it's helping me somewhat....

9. DoM

DoM Member

thanks to the people that helped me ive sorted it out with my girl now and i feel 10 times better lucky i didnt end up doing something stupid 2 my self :biggrin:

10. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Oh! I am so glad things have worked out for you. :)

11. A_pixie

I'm happy to hear things worked out :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.