I can't cope with this anymore..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Baldr, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baldr

Baldr Moderator Staff Member Safety & Support

I don't enjoy anything anymore, today's just been another day in which I've enjoyed nothing and only have been miserable..
    I don't see how things will change
    Nothing helps :(
    I just can't cope with all of this anymore..
    missing my best friend, school, job, family, the loneliness, not having a strong person I can rely on.. :(
    I just want to make an end to it all..
  2. it shows you as poorly mate, whats wrong?
  3. Baldr sorry :hug: i do know what being miserable is like i was like extremely miserable for over a week it taints everything and it's not the first time, although i'm not as miserable i am but not as much anyway i just hope that makes you feel less alone and please don't end yourself :hug:
  4. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

I wish I had words.
  5. Baldr

sorry :(
  6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you vinny
  7. Baldr

why did I even bother to start this thread..
  8. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

Know how you feel Baldr. I'm in the same boat. I'm taking these MAOI's now that make want to off myself just a little less but still I might as well be dead, since I never get out of bed anyway. So I'm alive and breathing and not hurting anyone by dying. Yipee.
  9. resa

resa New Member

I know the feeling so well, as I am at that point too
  10. try not to feel sorry Baldr lifes hard on you :hug: just came to check on you good to know you are fine or even if you just reply
  11. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

All I can say is if you don't put enough effort in to change what you can, you'll continue in the same way you are. You're 18 in less than 3 years, and then you can look to do more. Otherwise you'll stay moping over the same things time and again getting nowhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.