I can't cope with this anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldr

Staff Alumni
I don't enjoy anything anymore, today's just been another day in which I've enjoyed nothing and only have been miserable..
I don't see how things will change
Nothing helps :(
I just can't cope with all of this anymore..
missing my best friend, school, job, family, the loneliness, not having a strong person I can rely on.. :(
I just want to make an end to it all..

O

Oblivionguaze

Baldr sorry :hug: i do know what being miserable is like i was like extremely miserable for over a week it taints everything and it's not the first time, although i'm not as miserable i am but not as much anyway i just hope that makes you feel less alone and please don't end yourself :hug:

AlienBeing

Know how you feel Baldr. I'm in the same boat. I'm taking these MAOI's now that make want to off myself just a little less but still I might as well be dead, since I never get out of bed anyway. So I'm alive and breathing and not hurting anyone by dying. Yipee.

O

Oblivionguaze

try not to feel sorry Baldr lifes hard on you :hug: just came to check on you good to know you are fine or even if you just reply

All I can say is if you don't put enough effort in to change what you can, you'll continue in the same way you are. You're 18 in less than 3 years, and then you can look to do more. Otherwise you'll stay moping over the same things time and again getting nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00