i cant cope without the women i love and its been 3 months

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by DoM, Apr 25, 2008.

1. DoM

DoM Member

i lost my girl friend in january then we got back togever and lasted about another week. she will not take me back and by god ive begged and begged my fone bills sky high.

i dont no what to do some 1 said this will get easier in time i cant see it changing and i find my self booing at work, everyday for no apparent reason ive already been on my works roof twice. and wondered weather to jump or not

How the fuck do i get through this i feel like total shit and nothing is making this pain go away.

2. pastelmoon

pastelmoon Active Member

It will take time. Some people need a year or more to get over someone they've lost. It all depends on how much you loved this person. Life will be hard at first but then you will get used to them not being there just as you got used to them when they were there. My advice would be to take up a hobby, something positive, such as writing, music, painting or anything like that. Anything that requires your focus and attention. This will help you to relieve thoughts of your ex and eventually the pain will subside.