I can't cope

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagster

I've got 9 charges due in court, i've got the railways trying to get a banning order on me, and i stand to lose the job i love if i get convicted.

I just see no point in going on, and i can't cope with anything anymore.

I can see where this would be quite difficult. Without really knowing much about your situation I can't say too much. Can these charges bring prison time? If not, why will you lose your job? You are probably not allowed to say too much, so I understand you not telling more. I hope things work out for you and hope awaits at the end of this journey.

wagster

I'll lose my job, because after being sacked already once after the CRB check came back and they didn't like what they were reading, i was told that just 1 more conviction, and i'm out.

Scum

If you can prove that you are a decent employee (somehow) then I suspect that they can't fire you on those grounds, and you could get legal advice and see if they can keep you on.

It would probably be wise for you to go to your citizens advice bureau and get some free legal advice and see what they say about it.

I lost a job that I loved and it is a horrible horrible feeling, but there are other jobs out there, and if the worst happened, you might find a job you love more. You never know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00