I cant cope..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ScouseJM, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

..Theres just too many thoughts haunting me day and night it feels like Im losin my mind and I cant stop it.. I can feel myself closer to givin up every day..
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

What are these thoughts hun?
  3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Hey Scouse, im always here to listen.
    whats wrong?
  4. ScouseJM

just..i dont know..flash backs of the problems we had me and my bf when we were still together.. unanswered questions.. wondering and wondering about where he is what he does who hes with... not understanding why we're split.. worryin about the problems in his life and goin crazy coz i dont know as much about things as i used to.. wondering if the house still looks the same as when it was still my home.. wondering how much the kids have changed again in another week gone by.. wanting to pick up the phone tell him i love him and ask him when the hell hes gonna ask me to come back.. so many thoughts, so much pressure..
  5. famous.last.words

i wish i knew what to say hun but there is obviously much more to your story that i have any idea.

Can you not pick up the phone?
  6. ScouseJM

we do talk to each other..but i cant tell him that i love him or that i want to come back because a) he knows and b) he broke up with me, he wanted out so i would only ruin the chance to be friends if i pt the prssure on him of antin to get back :(
  7. famous.last.words

so your children live with him? do you get to see them?

you have to stay strong for the little ones hun.
  8. ScouseJM

i m not the birthmother, they are his kids..but they are like my own to me.. i usually get to speak to them on the phone but i havnt now in 2 weeks..hopefully tomorrow though..
  9. famous.last.words

i really hope you get to.

I think you can love kids with all your heart and not be the birthmum. My dad is not my biological dad, but i could never love him anymore.

Im so sorry to hear about you suffering. I wish i could make everything good for you.
  10. ScouseJM

thank u that is very kind of u xxx
  11. famous.last.words

i mean it hun, and if you ever want to talk, please jus pm me. i know i can never make it feel better, but i can always listen.

12. bluequeen

bluequeen Well-Known Member

I am in the exact same crisis as you scouse. after three years, a guy that talked about marrying me broke up with me because i found evidence of him cheating on me. i dont know if it makes you feel any better to know that someone else is trying to cope with the same situation...at least youre not alone in it PM me?
  13. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Feel free to PM me
    Keep the faith
  14. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

I'm gonna be honest with you even if I am in no position to give advice
    but what you're going through , is what makes life what it is ... you can cope
    you just don't want to
    if he broke up with you then he found another one meaning you have to be realistic and be strong enough to move on and if you live in a developed country then you can be sure you'll meet someone else , you just first gotta forget about loving that guy
    of course you're gonna tell me how ? there ain't no how just see your situation and see the solutions and take it
    I mean suicide is for the wannabe weak it is in no way considered as a solution and no it's not a rest in peace , it's ending your life and not dealing with it and there ain't no after life nor second chances
    that is my point of view and if it doesn't help you or anything please feel free to ignore it
    because love is NOT a one time deal as people lie to themselves about , love can happen again and again untill you find someone who truly appreciates you
    then that's the one you can love forever
    even if moving on can take time depending on the will of the person but if you really want to enjoy life then move on
  15. ScouseJM

I would appreciate it if you didnt talk to me like Im some little girl who has had her heart broken for the first time and thinks the world is over. I have seen and been through a lot in my life. I have always fought. But no more. Because I have not "only" lost a boyfriend, I have lost my partner for life and I have lost my children. My family. My home. I am not running away from dealing with my problems, as mentioned before, I used to always pick myself up again no matter what horrible things I had to cope with. But this is my heart and soul, and without it there is no me. I do not appreciate the way you talked to me, sorry. But thanks for your opinion anyway.

Just one more thing..there is no one else involved and Im not sayin that bcause Im naive, its a matter of fact.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.