I can't deal with it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

These damn kids keep coming to this neighborhood at night and are causing trouble. They shouldn't be outside in a neighborhood late at night regardless. I don't know if they live here or not. I'd like to know where their parents are.

I can't deal with this. I'm going to end up killing myself over this.

2. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Autumn... sending you hugs, people like that freak me out too.

You are not alone, people here care. Is there anyway you can contact police and tell them you need to remain/report anonymous?

You have a right to privacy and peace in your own home free from the added stress these kids create.

Take care and hoping things get better soon x

3. Autumn01

Hi Ditsy,
    Thanks.
    I thought about calling the police earlier but didn't- I know stupid that I didn't.
    They were doing firecrackers some hours ago and then it started raining and they were still out there- with something in their hands lit up. Then they must of left for a little bit as the rain got worse but then I heard firecrackers again after they rain stopped so they came back again. My mom was here but she's useless- she never hears anything and thinks everything will be just fine.

I'm to worried to go to sleep. I'm afraid they are going to do something even worse. I can't deal with this shit every night- it's to much. To much to worry about.
    I want to call the police tomorrow or whenever they come back. But what are the police going to do? I don't want something worse to happen because of it. I can't be calling the police everyday. I don't know what to do.

4. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello Autumn01,

I can understand the frustration that you feel however is it worth taking your life for this?

You should call the police and make an official complaint/report for this so they can deal with this themselves.

Are you able to see how old these kids are?

5. Autumn01

To me it is- if they start a fire or something. I can't deal with that.
    They are definitely teens but it was hard to tell much more than that by looking out the window- plus it was dark outside too.

6. Constantinos

Hello,

Do you know by any chance why they are in your neighborhood? Is there something that could be drawing their attention?

7. Autumn01

There is a park like area. I don't know if they live right in this community or not.

8. Constantinos

Hello Autumn,

Do you believe these kids actually want to personally harm you?

9. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Oh Autumn, I feel so for you. Hope they have behaved so you could get some rest.
    I know how much fear and intimidation these things can cause. With our neighborhood yobs, they used to bang on the car and swear and yell abuse at me when I had to drive past their house/where they were...
    It affected me so badly, I'd have night terrors and worry they'd throw something at the car as my little girl was still a baby then. I kept my son indoors away from them as they interfered with him when he rode his bike.
    AND they knew where I lived so I too stressed about reporting them, the one guy was a known drug dealer in our neighborhood.

Autumn this is about you, you need to feel safe, do you have a PDoc or Care worker who you can confide in? Maybe they could help you speak to the police or give you some advice or support you while you speak to Citizens advice bureau? These thugs deserve ASBO's at the very least.

Hang in there Hun

Hugs
    Ditsy x

10. Autumn01

Hi Constantinos,
    I don't know.
    Very nervous.

11. Autumn01

Hi Ditsy,
    Thank you.
    I'm so sorry that you had that mean neighbor that always worried you and stressed you.
    Do they still live near you?
    I certainly hope they don't live near you anymore.

I don't have a PDoc or Care Worker.

What is the Citizen's advice bureau?

Thanks again. Hugs back to ya. :)

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that must be scarey for you autumn..
    I don't have any advice but hoping they go away and leave you alone *hug*

13. Autumn01

Thanks IV.

I wish they would go away.
    Heard them again last night.

14. alynne1113

alynne1113 Member

Are you friendly with any of your neighbours? Maybe they are worried as well and will put in a complaint. I know its scary that they might cause problems. I was a teenager who hung out in neighborhoods and made noise but I know that we never caused any real trouble or harmed anyone or their things. Hopefully these kids are the same, but if you don't feel safe I would definitely call the police.

15. Constantinos

I can understand you feeling nervous/stressed from this situation. Do these kids come every night?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.