I can't die yet.....

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by dvnj22, Mar 15, 2013.

1. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

If I committed suicide right now, my sister would flip -- were like twins, my suicide would kill her. Also I have a cat now. My sister's friend gave her a cat, and it turns out the cat likes me better then my sister. I didn't want it at first, but the cat forced it's way on me, now it sits with me every night and watches tv with me. Sometimes I want to die so bad, but it's not to be, not now. I don't know when death will come, but it can't be by suicide, my uncle committed suicide, and that's enough for my family.
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am glad you understand how devistating suicide is for the survivors. AND I am glad you have a sister who you are so close to. And a very smart cat. I hope the pain and longing to die gets less for you. I do know how difficult it can be.
  3. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

I believe that we are eternal beings who cannot die. But even though in truth there is no death, to say: ‘Death is nothing!’ would belittle its significance. What we earthlings perceive as death, when someone departs from this plane, is but a change and a transformation into a different state of life, which every soul has to undergo at the end of each lifetime. I believe that eventually everybody will reach the level of awareness where they can accept that this is so. That’s how we shall all save ourselves a great deal of pain and suffering.

From ‘Death – Where Is Thy Sting?’

With love and light,
  4. Davekyn

Davekyn Banned Member

"every soul has to undergo" Anything that requires "MUST" has a religious feel to it. I reject such notion ... that if we don't get it right now, that will such be subject to more BS until we get it right. *&^% That! That's oppressive what ever way you look at it. I'll take oblivion any day. Always has to be a right and wrong way with people. SIGH.... "rolls eyes" ... lmfao ... bang bang. ;)

Here is lots of love and light, but Beware ... if you don't get it right now ... one shall struggle until they get it right ... NO THANKS ... One hurts because you have not suffered enough ... rar rarrr rarrrrr

Death is Nothing ... roger that ... we won't hold our breath after you have done nothing ... for we doubt you'll be able to reply ... nothing you shall be.

I have to undergo NOTHING ... thank you very much!
  5. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

My loving thoughts are with you. Won’t you be surprised when you get to the other side and see for yourself that there is no death, that what we on this plane consider to be death is but a transformation, a passing into another – hopefully better and easier – lifestate?

With love - Aquarius​