I can't die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've attempted suicide hundreds of times since I was 10 years old. The first time i tried I <Mod Edit:CocaCola:Methods> and I just popped it back into place. <Mod Edit:Coca Cola:Methods>, but I'm still fine. I've been smoking since I was 11 but the doctors tell me i have the healthiest lungs they've ever seen. I took <Mod Edit:CocaCola:Methods> and woke up like it was just another day. I shot <Mod Edit:Cocacola:Methods>and still didn't die. What am I doing wrong? I'm 24 now and I'm transgender and I don't have the resources to transition, so I keep trying to kill myself. I hate every aspect of the vessel I was placed in for the human experience and I just want it to be done with, but I can't I just keep waking up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Sara,

I have just approved your post and have had to edit out numerous methods. Please refer to the sites rules which you can find in the 'FAQ'. You are not allowed to post suicide methods. We are a pro life site. We will not help you die, instead go through ways in which will help you want to live. :)

Welcome to the site. :hug:

p.s When a more senior member of staff is online, they will approve your account so you can post freely :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Lots of us have suffered suicide attempts..some very serious ones too. My main question to you is; why do you want to die? What's causing these such intense feelings? Perhaps talking about it will help a little.

my mom used a <Mod Edit: CocaCola:Methods> i really believe that folks who attempt multiple times and failed weren't 100% committed. there are methods which are fool proof. y'all survived for a reason! hooray!! xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:

crystalclear

Hi Sara,
Please tell us why you want to die so badly. You see, this site supports people with the same problem as you. Maybe if you tell us the root of all of this we'd be able to help you. :) Stay strong hun, there's nothing wrong with you.

I know how you feel. nothing that I try works either. even the so called "fool-proof methods". I'm sick of the pain and suffering I see and feel every day in the world. even thinking about it makes me sick now. I feel like there is no escape, no end to this hell of an existance. All I want is out and I'm willing to do anything to get there. Why won't it all just stop? I feel like there is no way to succeed after failing so many times, and all it ever gets me is more pain every time I get the balls to do it again. I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want to dissapear. To tell my family and friends I'm going overseas of something so they won't know the truth of what I really want to do. To this day my family only suspects my intentions. I would never tell them because that would prevent me from accomplishing what I want. But still. WHY THE CRAP CAN I NOT DIE?
This is my first post and yes I did read the rules and tried my best to obey. sorry if there are violations in it but the endless control of every facet of our existance (not directed at this forum specifically but at the entire world.) is another of the fucked up things I see every day that causes me pain.

skinnylove911

obviously you have told them about your previous attempts right well see if you can if you can get assistance call your team, get help from family members or simply try and help yourself feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00