I Cant Do Any Of This Anymore...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by notwanting2live, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

IM FED UPN OF FIGHTING.. I KEEP ON TRYIN 2 GT BETTER.. N KEEP ON TRYIN 2 SURVIVE IN A WORLD DAT I DONT BELONG IN...

i always thought things would gt better.. but its jus got bout 10 times worse..

my social worker.. my CPN n the police n ambulance is outside my house tryin 2 gt in.. ma parents wil let them in but they wont b able 2 gt in my room.. considerin i put loada stuff behind it. [sorry 4 my slang] but i gotta b quick...

fuckin hell they are bangin on the door now.. y cant they let me die in peace.. y cant they.. they r tryin 2 section me again.. ma parents called my CPN 2 ask her advice on wot 2 do wid me.. my parents r goin away in 3 days.. i shoudl have waited till then.. coz then i wouldnt b dealin wid this.. i aint safe... i cant promise any one that.. not even my self.. n i cant lie bout it either.. i managed 2 do dat a couple days ago 2 my CPN...

got to go... they r comin

im sorry n thanks 4 all the support from people

im freakin out big style

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: i really hope you're okay, and everything goes well....

So sorry this shit is happening right now :\

Best of luck:hug:

3. ghosty11

ghosty11 Guest

shit as in feces is a funy things. out the backside into the world just another way of living life to the fullest life negatively die positively and one day you will learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.