I can't do it and I don't know why

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Theowin, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theowin

Theowin Active Member

I haven't cut for a while, maybe a month or two, but I've been feeling the urge to. I want to cut so bad sometimes I choke on it. I make plans, head home early, stay up late, but I can't. I don't know why I can't. I can't touch the blades, I can't put them to my skin. I can't do it and it's driving me crazy. I'd say I need to but I know a dozen people will correct me, I want to cut and I want it desperately. I'm not trying to stop, I have no intention to so why in the world can't I do it? The thought of it makes me sick, my insides wriggle and I get so very uncomfortable. Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I have been wanting to for a while.. But I have had a similar problem.. I think my sensory input of touch or physical feeling has been heightened. I've even got to putting it against my skin but.. I just can't seem to do it either. I think I am afraid of the pain maybe. And instead I've used other methods of Self Harm which are less visible but still can cause a lot of serious damage. :( I wish I had answers.. I wish I could help u release whatever tension you are experiencing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.