I can't do it anymore..... I'm sorry

Discussion in 'I Need Some Empathy and Compassion (New Forum)' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I hate my life... I tried talking to someone and they did not care..... Its just like I said.... I have no one I just want to die. I don't deserve to live I am a horrible person. It is my fault I was abused I deserved it I am a horrible person. I don't deserve to be happy... I should just kill myself I have what I need to do it..... :(

I am just done..... I can't do it anymore..... I'm sorry :( I NEED out of the miserable, pathetic, loser life.....

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. Sorry you are feeling so bad. It was NOT your fault.

Frances M likes this.
  3. PhoenixFailed

PhoenixFailed SF Supporter Study Facilitator

Abuse is never the fault of the abused. It was not your fault. I am hoping that things have eased for you.

4. twinklil

twinklil Well-Known Member

Dear SpecialAgentGibs,
    Part of Abusers lies to us is that we deserve what is happening to us - that is part of the abuse to be taught that and it is way not the truth as your other friends have said that to you too. You deserved to have a safe life and you deserve to be happy. I'm sorry that the person you talked to did not seem to care. We do care and we do want to see you not only survive but thrive! Please don't give up, please hold on with your friends here and let us support you and walk this journey with you too. Your a good person and you deserve to live. Please know you are amongst friends here that care for you very much.

brightlight and PhoenixFailed like this.
  5. Pew

Pew New Member

This had made me cry. I hope you are feeling safe Gibbs.

I know it is hard to believe that it is not your fault. Talking from personal experience: Emotionally I can't believe it. Rationally I can. Slowly I am getting there..

Would you walk this path with me?

PhoenixFailed likes this.