I can't do it anymore TW

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Jun 11, 2016.

1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I don't think I can do it anymore. I'm always sad and miserable. I hardly have any friends. I can't even socialize with people. Last night I went out with a friend and I couldn't even speak to others there at the restaurant. Felt ignored the entire time, believe the reason why I feel others hate me so much is cause I hate myself more than anything. I'm always afraid I'm going to be rejected or made fun of because I've been bullied and abused so much. I just can't do it anymore. I don't know why I keep on trying. I'm crying as I type this, I just see that things won't get any better for me. I just think it be best if I'd be gone.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, let's talk. I'm saddened the way you feel. You are genuine person with a caring heart and don't think anything different.
  3. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

Hi, I really feel sorry for your situation. But you are not alone. Your situation is much similar to me. I don't have any friend in my entire life. I have been treated badly so many times by many people. Nowadays, I don't have any self esteem. I am always feeling isolated. I tried to make friends but nobody seems to like me. My life is fill with so many difficulties and problems.
    You seem to be a kind and loving person. Please do not lose heart. Please do not quit. Please do not hate yourself. As @ Unknown_111 said , you are a genuine person with a caring heart and please do not think otherwise.
    Please keep posted and share your feelings.