I can't do it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shad, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shad

Shad Active Member

I don't know how much longer I can take it. I'm treated like shit here at home.
    I miss being on the road. Here I am mentally beat up everyday.
    I just want a truck and the open road. I used to have it all and spent it foolishly. My daughter is on her way to see me. She is 16 and its been
    8 months since Ive seen her maybe she'll cheer me up.
    So I must postpone my walk in the woods til another time.
    till later
    Shad

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you are feeling this way...it sounds like you blame yourself for squandering your resources...there is nothing you can do about that, other than forgiving yourself and moving on...hope your visit with your daughter reminds you how much you love her...this is a good reason for continuing to try to make the best life for yourself...big hugs, J

3. Shad

Shad Active Member

Thank you Sadeyes it was a nice visit. Saddens me to hear how their lives are and everything the do and it doesnt include me. Their mother and I divorced in 98 and they lived with me for awhile then with her. I had rules so they went with her. Now both kids have been thrown out of school and in alternative schools. go figure. my son told my girlfriend he didnt care what he had to do he was going to live with his mother. put me thru hell till he got there. Breaks me heart not having them in my life but they are at that age I better sit back and watch till they grow up a little
    talk to ya later, I think ill be okay till tomorrow.
    Shad :night:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.