i cant do it anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ifrit, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ifrit

ifrit Active Member

i give up i cant take this shit anymore im fucking everything up my life mywork people i care about my paranoier is taking over my life, i cant stop thinking about ending it it wont stop the thoughts wont go away i just want to jump off london bridge and be done with it.

I dont know how much more i can take im getting worse everyday i sleep less i eat less i just to sleep im so fking tired of waking up and doing this constant struggle mehhhhh.

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Please do not do it? You would make me cry. You ever seen a dove cry?

Surely you would want to wake back up and see the birds,trees, and even mountains. Picture yourself at a nice little lake with crystal blue waters and maybe a white swan floating on the river in the background. On the otherside of the river is a valley with lots of pure green grass just freashly cut and you can still smell the grass where its been cut and right beside the grass is flowers close to the bank, perhaps roses and dasiy all in one bunch, even a few tulips and the warm sun beating down on you. and off in the distance you can see the beauty of the mountains with their smoky blue tops or perhaps a few with light snow on top of them. Picture yourself right there with a fishing pole and sitting on the dock with no shoes on so your feet is in that blue warm water. the birds is singing in the background and a warm breeze flows over you as you watch that swan swim up the river in total peace.

please take a moment and picture yourself there. It will warm your soul as you enjoy the beauty of what God has made. perhaps a butterfly will land upon your shoulder as you view the beauty of this place.

Please at least pm me if you wish to talk about anything. Dont let this dove cry by leaving me without giving me the chance to be your friend and helper?

3. jKORE

jKORE Senior Member

Im sorry your having such a rough time at the moment.
    It sucks that problems are piling up on you, thats what happens in life, when we cant solve the ones we already have.
    Im sorry I cant offer you any great advice, but if ever you wanna chat, get somethin off your chest, my lines are always open...

:hug:

4. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are having a tough time right now...

Have you got any support around you? Maybe you could ask for help?

When people feel negative they tend to push people away... can you tell your friends what is going on at the moment they probably understand...

5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i hope you can find a center. a place of peace inside you. i have been, many times, where you are. . . and it is the worst.

it is positive that you are reaching out - and you will get positive energy back, from all of us here. . .and i hope that will energize and refresh you.

please keep struggling. . . .there is a reward - there is growth when we have pain and there is love and belonging. . . . if you stay,..even if you are bleeding in your soul. . . it is a sign of great love in your heart.

the world needs you. we need you. you diminish everything, if you are unkind to yourself.

self-acceptance. make one step towards there. . . this is a good place to start, i care, what happens to you. . i do. .. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.