i cant do it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lowcorn, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lowcorn

Lowcorn Member

i can't cope with life anymore. I feel numb. nothing in life brings me any happiness, i lost my job and after 2 months i cant find another. i dropped out of school. my girlfriend dumped me 2 days ago but still wants to be "friends" i cant cope with talking to her. i cant even play games on my computer without getting depressed. i hate life. i hate everything. i'm tired of failing and letting my family down. i don't want to borrow money to pay my hugely expensive rent. i just want to curl up into a ball and die. fall asleep of never wake up.
  2. Deadleg

Deadleg New Member

I'm in a similar situation. My girlfriend dumped me and wants to be friends:laugh:, can't find work, dropped out of school. Two nights ago i went to the woods to hang(strangle) myself. Ending your own life is a lot harder and scarier when all the BS is done and it's time to do it. I feel better now though. Not sure why.

Not having a job sucks. People don't think about themselves as much when they're working. Though there's nothing worse then love gone bad. It's a f#!@ing nightmare from the twilight zone. Time can cure that though. That's really all you can do for that, wait it out.
  3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Not having money sucks. Being dumped sucks. Having a perpetual "friendship" is a kick in the balls. But you can make it through this, just be weary of that suicidal voice - it's a lying malignant tumor no better than a fifth grader playing an out of tune violin.
  4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

yep. i agree with the previous fine 'posters' life really bites the 'big one' at times. wow understatement. i still keep thinking that it's better to try and stay.
    i'm glad you reached out. i'm here if you want to talk, anytime. i know what it's like to be dumped and i know what it's like to ''try'' to be friends with an ex and i know what it's like to have money and then to have none.
    maybe all of us should just stick together.....and eventually....it will get better.
    lean on us all you want. . . .:console:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.