I can't do it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xZombiexAngelx, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

I need help, I need someone to talk to. I need support today, of all days. I need SOMEONE. Please. I heard my dad's bitch girlfriend talking shit about me, horrible things. I don't want to repeat. The first thought in my head - suicide. I just stopped cutting again... And here it all goes again, spiraling downward.

I've put together a plan. My plan of destruction. I've contacted my mother, and she's going to call me later, and we're going to talk about me going to live with her. Then I have to talk to my dad about EVERYTHING. Cutting, suicide, depression. All of it. And then I'm reporting the bitch to Childs Services (Well, my friend is.)

I need support from someone... I need somebody to help me through this. I dunno what to say to my dad...

Please... help me...

My first thought in all of this was to just kill myself... do my dad and the bitch a favor... I dunno what to do...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
  2. KimKim

KimKim Well-Known Member

Your situation sounds awful! I admire how strong you are...Does your mother know about your self-harm problems and suicidal thoughts?
    I hope she'll give you some shelter and time to calm down. Once you emotions cooled down a bit, it will be easier...
    It's a very brave decision to tell your dad about it...do you think he suspects something? Or will he be very shocked? Hopefully he does know how to deal with it...
    Don't let your self fall...You're doing good!

3. xZombiexAngelx

My dad knew ever since 6th grade that I was cutting. But in December 2009, when he was told AGAIN by a counselor, he denied that he knew. I dunno what to do. I'm so afraid to talk to him today about this. We never talk, because of his girlfriend. She hates me and treats me like dirt. She's always saying shit about me. She's been keeping my dad all to herself since I was in 5th grade, and it's been like this ever since, I'm 17 now. My dad doesn't care about me. If he did, why would he keep her here when he knows she's the reason for my depression and suicidal feelings... and also the cutting?

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

going to stay with your mom sounds like it might be a good idea. if not your mom, an aunt, grandmother?

I don't think that you have to force yourself to talk to your dad if that would be too much for you to handle. I think it is ok to do when you feel ready.

I'm sorry that your dad's gf is such a bitch. If I was there, I would slap her for you. :)

:hug:

5. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

I suggest you have to leave that dreadful place and stay with your mom. That way, things could be better. When the right time comes, you can visit your dad or ask him out at some place far away from his girlfriend and tell him about everything. Through that, your dad could probably weigh who he loves more. But I bet he'd be choosing you. Always here if you have any more problems. Talk about them more instead of cutting.

6. xZombiexAngelx

My dad doesn't love me. He's never hugged me or said he loves me. He never shows it. He doesn't show it towards me, anyway. He's loving and affectionate with my little brother, and with his girlfriend. He says he loves her and he hugs her and stuff. And he does the same stuff with my little brother. He's never done that with me.

7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

definitely best to move in with your mom. I know exactly how it is to have a horrible father. Haven't spoken to mine in a couple years. and then it was only because I was with my sister when I visited home and she wanted to go see him so i kinda dragged along. Not planning on talking to him anytime soon... so yeah... it is a good idea to get to your mom's house.

8. xZombiexAngelx

Thanks everyone. But... I didn't even talk to my dad about it. I chickened out, and couldn't do it. So, I suppose I'm staying here.

9. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I suppose that you could still live with your mom even if you don't confront your dad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.