I can't do it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DesertWolf, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesertWolf

DesertWolf Active Member

I tried but I can't :( How can I be such a coward? This was my third attempt in 4 years with the third method and every time I just can't do the last final step :( I'm such a looser, it mustn't be that hard, a lot of people did it... now what's the next step? Being alive makes absolutely no sense.
  2. DesertWolf

DesertWolf Active Member

I failed in everything, even in suicide. I am so ashamed of myself.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you don't want to leave you want the sadness the pain to end you can have peace you just need to know where to look for the support you need to heal
    You are not a loser and it takes courage to stay here and to fight to get better so do that ok
  4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

It's your self preservation instinct klcking in DesertWolf so you're not a failure

5. DesertWolf

DesertWolf Active Member

I don't want to leave, that's right, basically life is great, just I don't see any other way to solve my problems for long-term :(
    Nah, it's not courage. I'm always getting the support of others, who are stronger than me, and can fight my own battles for me. That's not courage. I'm a coward. But at least I'm quite good at being a coward. Just it doesn't solve anything only delays stuff.
    Fuck, they say suicide is the easy way out, but it's just as complicated as being alive.
  6. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Well first of all, may I say I'm glad you failed at your attempt. That means you are here and living and trying, which is all anyone really expects of you.

Please don't put yourself down for needing and asking for help. That action in itself takes a lot of courage. It's always okay to have help from others, even if it's because you got yourself into something. The people that help you do so because they want to, and they care about you. And that's something to hold on to also.
  7. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Lglad you are still with ys.

Maybe giving us some idea of why you have been feeling this way will allow us to support you and find an answer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.