I can't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently my depression has gotten so bad I have started cutting again. I feel as though I physically and mentally cant go on and I am convinced my family doesn't care because my mom tells me to stop trowing tantrums when I am crying and trying to fined ways to go on. I have no way to see a therapist.

justrob

Keep on keeping on.
Welcome to the forums. Your family probably cares, but doesn't understand. Depression is a disease of brain chemicals being mixed up. It is different that just being sad. Unless someone is trained or has gone through it, they can not understand what you are going through and have trouble empathizing. Try and understand that they may care, but don't know what to do.

You are in the right place. Everyone here understands. We know you have a lot of pain and want to find a way to make it stop. I am sorry to hear you do not have access to a professional. I want you to stay safe, if you are ever in crisis please call or text the appropriate people on this page: https://www.suicideforum.com/crisis-lines-sites/

We are not professionals on this site. We are people who have or have had depression and thoughts of hurting ourselves. You are not alone. We understand, and we listen. It is ok to tell us whatever you need to, when you are comfortable telling us. I don't know how you are suffering right now, but I know how I suffered when I was severely depressed. It nearly cost me my life. I am good now, so no worries.

Please look around the forums, join the chat rooms and you will find non-judgemental people willing to listen.

Let us know what you are going through. What your situation is like.

Be safe my friend.

I will mirror the. Keep posting. It helps to let it out and have others say I get that. It is real. We understand and support you. We don't want to change you only be here for you. Big hugs and support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00