i can't do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheLonelyAloePlant, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

i can't do it, i'm going to fail high school

i can't handle the stress

i can't do it i can't do it
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What makes you think you are going to fail high school? :hug:
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Aloe,
    I can relate because I never finished high school. I made it to 12th grade and quit because me and a couple of friends would skip everyday and get a case of beer and a bag of weed and go to this dam that was good for swimming. We would stay there all day getting wasted.
    I am 51 and it isn't that important now for me to go back for a GED. Have you thought about maybe hiring a tutor to help get you thru? Now adays you need a diploma and some kind of classes that are related to what kind of employment you are seeking!!
    I hope you get some help to get you thru school!! Give it a go and see if it helps. Good luck to you and we will be here for you. Take Care.:chopper:.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I agree with stranger1. If you have the money, you could hire a tutor or get some extra help at a tutoring center. I work at a tutoring center, and it really helps the studends to succeed being able to come to the center and have help with their homework.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.