I CANT DO NO MORE.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sport1, Jun 16, 2016.

1. sport1

sport1 Member

Hi, Iam a 54 year old male, long story short. I have been divorced four times, My girlfriend of two years just broke with me and I moved to her state to be with her, so Now Iam in a town, state that I don't know anyone. And did I mention Iam disabled. I just cant do any more. The pain has to stop.

2. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Please stay strong. Glad you're here. Don't give up. Hugs - Welcome to SF.

3. sport1

sport1 Member

Thank you, I don't have anyone to talk to. Iam in a very dark place. I cant stop crying. I don't know how much longer I can go on. thanks for the help.

4. brknsilence

We're here for you. Just don't give up, please. Do you have anyone professional to go to?

5. sport1

sport1 Member

No, I don't. I want help but I don't want to be kept against my will. Iam afraid if I tell a pro. they will put me away.

6. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

They can only put you away if you are an immediate threat to yourself or others. Stress there is on the word 'immediate'.

7. mpk

mpk Well-Known Member

Sport1, I understand the dark place, I was there a few months ago, now it is mostly cloudy with chance of rain. I guess what I am trying to say is it does get better, maybe not as quick as it should but it will.
    I work on it everyday and waking moment. Find what works for you and try it.

8. sport1

sport1 Member

That's the whole problem Iam a immediate threat to myself, I would not hurt others. And nothing works for me.

9. brknsilence

Your safety is so important - you are very important. Please stay safe. Call someone. Go to the emergency room. Reach out. You are worth it. Please? We are always here. If you get admitted, you may not be in the hospital long. Just for the doctors to help make sure you are and will be okay. Please reach out to someone. We all care about you. Hugs

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

You say nothing works,but what have you tried? Can you move again? Your past doesn't have to be your present. Please stay rational and think things through, they will work out if you give it your best shot most likely or at least be 'bearable' :) please feel free to tell us more about your story and we can try and help you.

11. sport1

sport1 Member

Well, I have been going through this for at least 27 years that I count, and my reward for hanging in there has been its gotten worse each time. I wont bore people with the story, but believe me it has got worse every time. Iam going to take care of it real soon. Thanks.

12. brknsilence

Please don't give up. Please stay with us.

Petal likes this.
  13. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi my friend don't think you are alone. I know you are hurting but keep posting. You know we care as you can see from the response. Tell us your story, it does not matter if it's long or short we want hear it because we care what you are going through. You hurt is ours as well. So you are not alone my friend. I like to repeat myself a lot..

Is there any chance of you moving back to your last state as if there is no reason to stay where you are then you might feel better with a change of scence.

Please do not give as you are hurting and no doubt crying which understandable as it releases the pain you are currently feeling. Have spoken to a therapist or seeker medication for the way for feel? If I caused offence by asking this question, then I apologise from the bottom of my heart.

Life is important and also that means YOU.

Petal likes this.
  14. sport1

sport1 Member

I cant speak to a pro. because my plan would be stopped. People cant believe my story. I tell guys 10 mins. of my Life and they say they say they would not have lasted 10.mins and Ive given everything for 29 years. Iam sorry I believe that I did more than any one to try and avoid this,but to no avail. You would not believe what Ive been through. Every one say life is important to those that are around you. I don't have that. Iam alone.

15. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thank you for replying. I respect your honesty but tell us your story and let's see if we can help you. I respect your privacy as you might not want to discuss your feelings. Please read the other posts here as it help you in decision process. We are a PRO-LIFE site and that's the reason we continue to talk about life being important.

Like you, I suffer ideations of the final commitment everyday but it's a continuous battle but I am surviving on a day by day basis. I cone to learn when you lose all respect for yourself and you do not have the will to live that you must dig deep from within and fight for your life. I know you are hurting but it going to take time and it's not going a overnight change. Please keep posting and we try our best to help you to get through moment of your life. Take care my friend.

16. sport1

sport1 Member