i cant do right :(

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by meagainstme, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

no one accepts me.
    no one likes me.
    why must i feel guilty for being me?

im just a dissapointment to my entire family. wtf?? my sister is thin and pretty. why does that make ME a bad person?

i want to get away. just two months to hold on. its hard trying to hold on. sometimes i want to end it all. but my gf is the ONLY person who keeps me going. just knowing i have a future with her is all that keeps me alive.

gosh. i hate myself. i really do.
    its my fault. always fucking my fault.
    i am a waste of space, who would miss me if i went really?
    i need to cut. am i alive? im here. but am i really living? i dont think i am. im barely here. just my finger tips are gripped onto her. sometimes i want to give up the fight. surely living shouldnt be this hard?
    i want to be alone now.
    time for my fucking tears to emerge now. ive cried so much my tears mean fuck all now.

p.s. help me? please.
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

You're not a bad person hun :hug: And I think you're great :smile:
  3. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

You're important to me. Families can fuck you up so much, but you dont have to always consider their opinions the be all and end all.

Families are forced to be around you, so think about the opinions of those who choose to be, theyre who matter.

Your girlfriend loves you (I assume) and chooses to be with you

Block out the negativity from your family, dont let them haunt you, your not expected to be perfect, your you, and I think your fab
  4. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i said earlier
    ''family is shit. it means fuck all when someone doesnt approve of something''

i stand by that.
    i wish they didnt get to me. but ive just had enough of this shit. *apologies for the language*

they arent there to fall back on. and i feel one slip, and im a gonner.

i just wish i had support sometimes you know?
    i cant do anything right. they dont care about me, just how they look to others.

my mom doesnt care that my arms are all scarred.
    she didnt give a shit when i told her i wanted to die. ''you're just being dramatic''
    oh if only she fucking knew!!!

i hold everything in for so long, and when i let it out, im just made to feel even more pathetic.
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Family can suck. It's amusing how people presume that because there your family, they should be good, nice, etc.

The truth is that Family is purely a word. So for me, it's all about individuals. A friend can be more closer to me than most of my family.

But yeah, I guess for alot of people it's a shock when there family treats them badly.

If you can get this concept into your mind then your less likely to take things to heart.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.